The following are the necessary steps needed to register your son at ULY.
We recommend that you notify the Yeshiva of a sibling boy birth, a year in advance of his attending Yeshiva.
- If you are a new family, call the administrative office at 718-774-4131 x 106 to be placed on the waiting list. You will be contacted when we can guarantee placement in a class. Registration forms will be filled out at that point.
- Registration forms can be viewed and printed from the 'Forms' section of this page, or picked up at the Yeshiva.
- Complete the forms, and bring them to the Yeshiva's administrative office, or fax to 718-756-5324. You can also scan and email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call the administrative office at the Yeshiva at 718-774-4131 x 102 to receive a tuition contract. Please fill out and sign the contract with all necessary information. If you would like to apply for a scholarship at that point, follow the links below in the 'Scholarship Request' form section of this page.
- For all scholarship requests up to a 20% discount, please use this form
- For all scholarship requests above a 20% discount, please click here to access the application process
- Credit Check Authorization
Please note: All scholarship applications and documentation must be submitted prior to June 4th in order for your scholarship request to be reviewed. Incomplete applications will be deemed as not submitted.
To view the following forms, you should have the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader installed on your computer.
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it FREE from the Adobe web site by clicking here
Click on the following links and then click print.